BC Softwear Elegance 600gsm Towels
Elegance towels are used as an alternative to hotels requiring a high level of luxury. Elegance is marginally lighter than Sumptuous (650gsm), still providing luxury with great value for money. Elegance towels have been especially developed with a longer pile to retain softness and fluffiness throughout washing, this range has become one of our most popular.
The header bar on the Elegance range has been treated with mercerised cotton which prevents the puckered effect you may see on lesser quality towels after frequent washing.
- Hand Towel 50x90cms
- Bath Towel 70x140cms
- Bath Sheet 100x150cms
- Bath Sheet XL 100x170cms
Available Colours: White, Ivory, Pebble, Slate Grey and Silver Grey.
EMBROIDERY OPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE
New for this season. Add your salon name to any towels or bathrobes. Make your salon brand really stand out and add a professional touch to your treatment couch, by adding a hand finished embroidered name, with a choices of fonts and colours. Prices from 9,50 per unit.
- 600gsm weight / thickness
- Super luxurious fluffy towel, essential for Hotel use
- Colours: White, Ivory, Pebble, Slate Grey and Silver Grey
- Beautifully soft and superbly absorbent
- Unique feature: These towels are made with a specially treated header bar using mercerised cotton to avoid shrinkage.
- Hand Towel (50x90cm) available in boxes of 52 (at a discounted rate)
- Bath Towel (70x140cm) available in boxes of 24 (at a discounted rate)
- Bath Sheet (100x150cm) available in boxes of 14 (at a discounted rate)
- Bath Sheet XL (100x170cm) available in boxes of 14 (at a discounted rate)
Washing & Care
Wash at 40°C (60°C maximum).
White only - Wash up to 90°C if required.
Tumble Drying Care:
- Tumble dry at Low Heat.
- Do not over dry. Towels will last longer if you avoid over-drying them.
- Snip off pulled threads with scissors This will not spoil the towel.
- All 100% Cotton Towelling may shrink up to 10%.
- All towels and robes should be washed before use, to remove natural surplus lint and fluff. Super thick towels may need several washes to remove all surplus fluff.
- The washing process increases the absorbency of the towel.
- Do not pull wet, heavy towels & robes out of the washing machines, especially if twisted after a spin cycle. This may weaken the material significantly.
- Do not overfill the washing machine.
- Only use Non-Bio Detergents. Use of Bio detergents can cause the towels to discolour.
- Avoid fabric conditioner It will reduce the absorbency of the towel.
Do Not Bleach any Coloured Towels* Detergents used for coloured towels must not contain bleach or optical brightening agents that can affect the colour, particularly in lighter or pastel colours. Check the ingredients of your detergents prior to washing.
*BC SoftWear / Towelsoft will not accept any responsibility for colour variations if the towels have had any contact with chlorine products, bleaching or optical brightening agents (OBA) which will be found in the ingredients list of your detergent.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..