Jane Scrivner Nourishing Cleanser - Salon
Suitable for all ages. This cleanser balances all skin types and skin conditions. Particularly suitable for mature 40+ skin because of the collagen and elastin promoting ingredients.
Beauty in a jar. Blends make-up, dissolves dirt, removes dirt from pores. Anti-aging, skin-soothing cleansing balm. Award-winning product. Deep cleaning without damage. Nourishes and makes the skin clean, soft and radiant.
The Nourishing Cleanser is a deep cleansing, non-damaging, anti-aging cleansing balm that is suitable for all skin types and ages. Nourishing Cleanser removes all make-up, including waterproof mascara and long-lasting blushers and lip liners. Nourishing Cleanser can be safely used on the sensitive eye area. Nourishing Cleanser can also be used as a light night balm and as an easy-to-remove mask.
Suitable for all skin types and is actually not really an oil, but a wax compound and therefore does not make oily skin more oily. It balances all skin types, oily skin becomes less oily and dry skin is more hydrated. Jojoba has anti-aging collagen and elastin promoting properties.
The beeswax ensures that the cleanser is a balm that is easy to use and melts beautifully with the skin during a treatment. Beeswax removes dirt from the pores, so that a deep cleaning is achieved.
Lavender, Sandalwood, YlangYlang, Elemi, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Lemongrass, Myrrh and Orange. The combination of essential oils is suitable for all skin types, from mature to youthful oily, they are soothing and calming.
Apply a small (0.5 cm) amount with the scoop to the back of the hand. Put the lid back on the jar and apply the cleanser to the face. Massage in to dissolve all makeup, including waterproof products. Dip the washcloth in warm water, wring it out and cleanse the skin, reapply cleanser if necessary and repeat actions. Finish cleaning with a washcloth rinsed in cold water
With normal use, 100 ml is sufficient for 2-3 months.
87% certified organic products, the remaining 13% (beeswax and essential oils), 100% completely natural.
SKIN ELIXIR Daily Moisturizer
INTENSE OIL Anti-Aging
NB this product also fuses with the glue of eyelash extensions, so avoid the eyes if applicable.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..